Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What is Health?


"Health always comes first." This concept resonates with every human being on this planet, but it is especially hard to adhere to as a student in Saratoga. I think the most important pillar is sleep, which also happens to be the pillar that I lack in the most. Due to the stress from my classes, I find that even when I do have time to sleep, I cannot do so restfully. Humans have no other way of resting besides sleep, so there's no possible substitute. The other pillars are important, but they have potential substitutes. I believe that my strongest pillar is my social one, as I have a great support group around me at home and at school. My mental health is significantly better than my physical health. Through this unit, I hope to learn about how I can sleep better and more efficiently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment